Criteria to return an item:
- Return must be logged within 14 days of item being delivered
- The item is in a re-sellable condition
- The item being returned qualifies for return
- The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached
- Opened cosmetics and fragrances
- Swimwear with detached hygiene strips
- Earrings for pierced ears
*Special conditions apply in respect of returns of defective products
The Returns Procedure:
Log a return within 14 days of the order being delivered:1. Log in and go to the 'My Account' section:2. Click on the 'My Orders' Tab:3. Select the order from which you wish to return an item:4. Select the 'Request Return' button:5. Choose the item(s) to return and choose a return reason per item:6. Choose which address the courier should pick up your return from:7. Select the preferred refund method for your return:8. Finally, select the 'Request Return' button at the bottom of the form:
Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to confirm that our courier partners will contact you to arrange collection.
Please ensure that the item(s) are packed in the packaging they were received in, or that they are easily identifiable with the inclusion of the order number associated to that item.
Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres and 8 working days for Outlying/Regional areas from date of logging return.
Once the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund or store credit initiated.
Store credits will be sent immediately via email and cash refunds can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on method of refund and banking institutions.
Important notes regarding returning items:
- We will send a courier to collect returns logged within the 14 day return period free of charge. Should you wish to return something after the 14 days please contact our helpful Customer Loyalty team who will advise you accordingly.
- All products (including certain non-returnable items) can be returned if they are faulty, not fit for their intended purpose or do not match the sample or description.These products need to be returned in their original packaging with all labels attached. Please contact our delightful Customer Loyalty team should you receive a faulty product and they will assist you with the process.
- We require that promotional free gifts, received with purchases, are returned to us when the purchased item is returned. Please ensure that you log a return for the free gift to ensure that your returns are processed speedily.
*Special conditions applicable to returns of defective/faulty products:
Defective products can be returned up to 6 months of delivery date by contacting our helpful Customer Loyalty team who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product after the 14 day standard returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.