Vagnbys Award Carafe and 7-in-1 Wine Pourer Set
(save R 330 )
eB 5 990
- One Size
Only --number-- item left
Only --number-- items left
Product not available
Item in stock
Please note that delivery for this product will take between 5 and 7 working days.
The Vagnbys Award Winning Wine Pourer is a highly specialised, easy to use 7-in-1 tool for wine lovers. The pourer decants and aerates the wine instantly as you pour from the bottle. A built-in filter protects against lees, cork residues and other impurities. The cap preserves the wine if you want to save it for the next day. The outer collar conceals the foil and also the thread of bottles with screw caps. Perfect for both red and white wines, young and old.
- Crystal clear borosilicate glass slim carafe
- The Vagnbys Wine Pourer boasts seven features which any wine lover will enjoy:
- Enhances the taste: By using the Wine Pourer, you will notice a significant improvement of the wine as it brings out the flavour and improves the finish.
- Easy pouring: Once the Wine Pourer has been put on the bottle, you can serve immediately. Thanks to the built-in dual-functional pipes, the Wine Pourer works optimally regardless of how you pour.
- Instant aeration: An air mixing chamber has been developed inside the decanter to oxidize the wine when pouring. The built-in mesh is precisely balanced in its dimensions, so wine and air are mixed properly during serving. To start this process, the 7 built-in dual-functional tubes are supported by 8 small vents positioned at the grid edge.
- Built-in filter: The Wine Pourer's built-in mesh is so dense, that lees, cork residues and other impurities are kept back when pouring. This ensures optimal enjoyment of the wine. The pourer is simply cleaned under running water. No use of dish soap or dishwasher.
- No-drip edge: It is not necessary to use a napkin or drip collar in order to avoid unwanted dripping. With the Wine Pourer, it makes no difference which direction you turn the bottle. The double pouring edges of the pourer ensure there is no dripping.
- Air tight stopper: Wine remains are not a problem as any remaining wine can be saved. The separate (airtight) top ensures that any undesirable odours will not get into the bottle. Opened wine should be stored upright.
- Covers foil edges and hides screw top wine bottle threads: Especially on older vintages, foil may have 'stuck' and become difficult to cut neatly. The foil edges are completely hidden by the decanter, so the wine bottle is always presented perfectly and completely. More and more wineries choose to use screw tops instead of corks. The decanter’s outer metal casing hides the threads of screw top bottles. In this way screw-top bottles are elevated to an elegant, exclusive level.
- Made of stainless steel, TPR, PP and silicone.
- Easy to clean under the tap.
- Diameter 41 mm (fits 99% of all 75 cl wine bottles)
- Height 81 mm (including lid)
- Product weight 72g
- Made of Glass
- Height 260 mm
- Largest: 82 mm
- Product weight 218 g
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first!