Returns Policy & How to log a Return
Criteria to return an item:
- Return must be logged within 14 days of item being delivered
- The item is in a re-sellable condition
- The item being returned qualifies for return
- The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached
1. Non-returnable Products include, but are not limited to:
- Cosmetics and fragrances
- Earrings for pierced ear
- Adult Shop items
- All other Products marked with a disclaimer ‘This item does not qualify for return according to our Returns Policy.
2. The only non-returnable items that we will accept are:
- Defective Product or
- Incorrect Product delivered, provided that it is in its original packaging with all labels attached.
* Should you return a non-returnable Product, we shall not be obliged to accept your return. We shall reject the return and make the same available for collection from our warehouse at your cost. Should the Product not be collected within 1 month from notice to collect, we will have no alternative but to destroy the Product for public health reasons.
*Special conditions apply in respect of returns of defective products
The Returns Procedure:
Log a return within 14 days of the order being delivered:1. Log in and go to the 'My Account' section:2. Click on the 'Order History' link under 'Orders':3. Find the order from which you wish to return an item and click 'Request Return':4. Choose the item(s) to return and choose a return reason per item:5. Choose which address the courier should pick up your return from:6. Select the preferred refund method for your return:7. Finally, select the 'Request Return' button at the bottom of the form:
Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to confirm that our courier partners will contact you to arrange collection.
Please ensure that the item(s) are packed in the packaging they were received in, or that they are easily identifiable with the inclusion of the order number associated to that item.
Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres and 8 working days for Outlying/Regional areas from date of logging return.
Once the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund or store credit initiated.
Store credits will be sent immediately via email and cash refunds can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on method of refund and banking institutions.
1. You will receive a cash refund or store credit (Your choice) for the rand value of the Product you paid.
2. A Coupon discount is applied proportionally across the items in your cart. In the event that you return 1 or some of the items in your Order where you have redeemed a Coupon, the proportional discount applied across those Items, will not be refunded to you, or credited to your account. Please refer to the specific coupon’s terms and conditions to understand whether the coupon will be reinstated and the relevant terms that will be applied
We cannot refund you in cash for that portion of the purchase price which you paid using the Gift Voucher, but we will credit your account.
The Returns Procedure - Waybills:
Pack the items into the Zando box.
Print the Zando Waybill.
When the courier collects, hand the waybill with the box to him.
It will take between 4 - 8 days for the items to get delivered to the Zando Warehouse.
The return will be processed and the refund made within 72 hours of recieving your items at the Zando warehouse.
A refund can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on the method of refund and banking institution.
Important notes regarding returning items:
- We will send a courier to collect returns logged within the 14 day return period free of charge. Should you wish to return something after the 14 days please contact our helpful Customer Loyalty team who will advise you accordingly.
- All products (including certain non-returnable items) can be returned if they are faulty, not fit for their intended purpose or do not match the sample or description.These products need to be returned in their original packaging with all labels attached. Please contact our delightful Customer Loyalty team should you receive a faulty product and they will assist you with the process.
- We require that promotional free gifts, received with purchases, are returned to us when the purchased item is returned. Please ensure that you log a return for the free gift to ensure that your returns are processed speedily.
- All products under guarantee/warranty must be returned along with the original packaging and guarantee/warranty forms. We are unable to have these items repaired/replaced by our suppliers or the manufacturers without all relevant pieces and may be unable to accept or process your return. Please refer to the product guarantee/warranty card for further information.
If a personal item or parcel meant for another retailer is returned to us by in error, we will provide you with two options:
- You can arrange collection at your cost from our warehouse or
- We can discard the unwanted items on your behalf. Should you wish to arrange collection of the item, we will provide you with a reference number, which you must ensure that your courier quotes upon collection. Should you not collect within 30 days of us contacting you, we will have no further option but to discard.
*The Wedding Shop Returns Policy:
- You can return a Product in our Wedding Shop by contacting our Customer Service Department 08611 92636 or email us at [email protected] within 7 days from delivery.
- All products can be returned if they are faulty, not fit for their intended purpose or do not match the sample or description within 6 months from Delivery. These products need to be returned in their original packaging with all labels attached.
- The Product must be returned in the original packaging.
- The Product must show no sign of usage.
- We require that promotional free gifts, received with purchases, are returned to us when the purchased item is returned.
*Special conditions applicable to returns of defective/faulty products:
Defective products can be returned up to 6 months of delivery date by contacting our Customer Loyalty team who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product after the 7 day returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.