WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE OVERVIEW
Confirm your size before you confirm the deal. If you’re not sure whether those jeans will graze your ankles or hit just below your knees, take a moment to check our women’s sizing charts to make sure. You can use these charts as a guide to double check the sizes of tops, jackets, cardigans and shirts as well as trousers and skirts so you can have a well-fitting outfit from purchase to payment to putting on your new babies.
|International||SA Size||Bust (cm)||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|International||SA Size||Hips(cm)||Waist (cm)|
|International||SA Size||Denim Size (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Leg Length (cm)|
Guideline to size measurements
- Bust: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Outer Leg: This is the measurement you’ll need to determine which trouser leg length you need. With your leg stretched out, measure from the hip to the sole of your foot. A little tip for you: women who are about 165-172cm generally have an outer leg measurement of 32. Any taller than 172cm is size 34, and any smaller than 165cm is 30.
- Inner Leg: This is the other measurement you’ll need to determine which trouser leg length you need. With your leg stretched out, measure the inside of your leg from the crotch to the ankle bone.